Wine Not Alternative 🍷
Mar 18, 2022
Looking to trade in your evening glass of vino for something that gives you all the chill but none of the hangover? This is the recipe for you.
Stop Your Wine-ing, is loaded with Aronia and Acai berries, which contain the same heart-healthy polyphenols as red wine, but have an antioxidant concentration 10 times higher, and contain about 10-30 times the amount of anthocyanins. Jujube Date is also loaded with antioxidants, while packing a mean Vitamin C punch to support the immune system. Jujube dates have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to lift the mood, address anxiety, and support restful sleep. Motherwort is a powerful nervine that soothes the nervous system to address anxiety and calm the mind. MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides) is derived from coconut oil, and is a healthy fat that nourishes a frayed nervous system, supports hormone regulation, aids digestion, and boosts the metabolism.
We're team bliss > booze and think you will be too.
Wine Not Alternative Recipe
- 1 tsp Stop Your Wine-ing
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 3 oz warm water
- ¼ tsp raw honey (optional)
- 3 oz cranberry or tart cherry juice*
- Add blend, cinnamon, and raw honey (optional) to a mug.
- Pour warm water over blend.
- Add juice and mix together with a hand frother (just to thoroughly combine the herbs not to froth).
- Pour your mixture into a wine glass if you want to be fancy!
* Note: this blend features herbs that are not safe for pregnancy. If you're expecting (congrats!) try Meet My Wombmate for a great alcohol alternative.
Recipe created by Erin Antosh.